Marine Transit Insurance
Protect Your Marine Cargo
Transporting goods can be risky business particularly when valuable stock, equipment or machinery are on the move. Marine Transit Insurance provides cover for any goods being transported whether by air, land or sea. Our marine insurance brokers specialise in helping businesses to get the right marine insurance policy.
The suite of Marine Transit Insurance products includes:
- Marine Cargo – Single and Annual Transits – Within Australia
- Marine Cargo – Single and Annual Transits – International Transits
- Commercial Hull – this marine insurance policy provides cover for vessels used for commercial purposes on Australian Waters and includes builder’s risks and liability arising out of the use of the hull
- Combined Cartage Insurance – Marine Insurance Cover for transport operators’ responsibility for the goods carried
A dedicated McKenzie Ross marine transit insurance specialist is qualified to discuss:
- Your risk exposures under Incoterms 2010
- Cargo accumulation
- Errors and Omissions exposures for Freight Forwarders
- Contractual Liability exposures for 3PL providers
- Journey and Voyage limitations
We can include cover for:
- Event Cancellation
- Non Appearance due to illness/death
- Liability Insurance
- Hired Goods
- Photos – Loss of Data All Risks Cover
- Wedding Gifts – All Risks including accidental damage, fire, theft
- Wedding Dress
Amusement Ride Insurance Policy
McKenzie Ross has 10 years’ experience in the amusement ride insurance industry. Currently we have facilities in place to write up to $20 million in liability cover for all types of amusement rides, show devices and high risk entertainment devices.
We have clients not only based in Australia but as far away as Houston Texas. We are the recommended supplier for Australia’s major amusement ride/ inflatable importer and the preferred supplier for Australia’s largest inflatable franchise operation.
Your Risk Advisor
McKenzie Ross has unparalleled experience in providing sport, leisure and entertainment insurance. Our depth of knowledge in this field is harvested from over 30 years working with this complex field of insurance. Our strong relationships with event and leisure underwriters in Australia and overseas, has established McKenzie Ross as a leading Australian provider for this kind of insurance. We hold experience in every conceivable event including jazz festivals, rock concerts, theatre productions, winery concerts, county festivals, markets and everything in between.
Contact McKenzie Ross on (03) 9691 2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your Event Public Liability insurance or entertainment insurance needs.
Key Benefits Of Using McKenzie Ross
High level assurance that risks are transferred where intended.
A greater understanding of the risks retained in your organisation, some of which may require alternative management methods.
A formal process of risk identification that demonstrates good corporate governance to stakeholders.
Linkage between insurance and your organisation’s overall process for risk management.
Enhanced ability for ‘insurable’ risk to be transferred to insurance markets in the best possible light by demonstrating sophistication in identification and analysis.