CBD based Insurance Broker McKenzie Ross has significantly expanded their Melbourne operation in response to strong demand from a thriving local business market. Following significant growth over the past two years, McKenzie Ross has expanded their internal account management team with the recruitment of Jessica Flanagan and Julia Kelly to drive a greater customer experience for their clients.
McKenzie Ross partners with a broad range of clients offering insurance broking and risk management services. Their experience affords an invaluable depth of business and technical acumen which delivers professionalism in risk identification, interpretation of coverage, risk mitigation and control, plus related claims management services.
“The business recognises the level and extent of risk exposure for businesses today is significantly more sophisticated than it ever has been in prior years. With invaluable industry connections and exceptional insurance knowledge, our ability to deliver comprehensive and seamless solutions creates a positive customer experience for clients who value a high level of knowledge, advice and risk analysis.” Explained Andrew Payne, Managing Director of McKenzie Ross.
As well as providing traditional insurance broking services, the key benefits McKenzie Ross can bring to your organisation include:
- High level assurance that risks are transferred where intended.
- Provide a greater understanding of the risks retained in your organisation, which may require alternative treatment methods.
- A formal process that demonstrates sound corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Linkage between insurance and your organisation’s overall process for risk management.
- Placement ability for ‘insurable’ risk to be transferred to insurance markets in the best possible light by demonstrating that a sophisticated approach has been taken in identification and analysis of risk.
Payne says “some businesses tend to know little about insurance or the value decent insurance provides until they have experienced a significant loss themselves. Business owners typically focus on running and growing their business which is what they are good at. McKenzie Ross offers diversity in understanding the operational risks they face.”