Hospitality - Hotels, Bars, Restaurants and Nightclubs
Whether you are pouring someone a drink, serving a meal, hosting a dance party, or providing a bed for the night you need an insurance broker who understands the hospitality industry.
At McKenzie Ross we specialise in the following areas of hospitality insurance: –
- Café Insurance/Restaurant Insurance
- Wine Bar Insurance
- Pub Insurance/Hotel Insurance
- Nightclub Insurance
- Motel Insurance/BnB Insurance
- Caravan Park Insurance
The Hospitality industry faces multiple insurable risks that arise out of a wide range of responsibilities to your customers, your staff, your partners, suppliers, and even to the Government.
McKenzie Ross recognises that each hospitality business is unique and that your insurance and risk management requirements need tailored to your specific needs. Our hospitality insurance specialists will work with you to understand your business and ensure you have a robust, tailored and comprehensive risk transfer program that is both cost-effective and covers you when you need it to.
- Property – cover for damage to your building and/or contents and stock, as well as equipment which is caused by fire, flood and other natural weather perils, and malicious damage. This cover ensures your business in up and running again in no time.
- Business Interruption – cover for lost profit as a result of an insurable event. This cover ensures that when your business has down time, you can still meet your ongoing costs which might include payment to suppliers and of rent.
- Machinery Breakdown – cover for the cost or repair or replacement of machinery like cash registers, POS machines, air conditioning units, freezers/fridges/cool rooms due to mechanical breakdown. These items are all pertinent to the smooth running of your business, and if compromised, need to be repaired or replaced as soon as reasonably possible.
- Theft/Burglary – cover for break ins or theft which results in loss or damage to your stock, contents and equipment.
- Glass – cover for breakage to shop fronts, display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs.
- Money – cover for money being stolen from your premises whether in a register, in a safe, or on your person being transported to the bank.
- Public and Products Liability – cover for personal injury or property damage to third parties. This cover protects you in those times that someone wants to try and make some money out of you!
- Commercial Vehicles – cover for sedans, delivery vans, trucks, or any other vehicles owned by your business.
- Tax Audit – cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit, review or investigation which relates to tax.
- Crime/Fidelity – cover for when the people you trust most, your staff, commit an act of theft/fidelity against you. It is sad when it happens, but it does happen, and we can help you through it.
- Employment Practices Liability – cover for when staff make allegations of harassment or unfair dismissal.
- WorkCover / Workers Compensation – cover for those awful situations when your staff get injured.
- Statutory Fines & Penalties – cover for fines and/or penalties payable by the business as a result of breach of regulation or legislation.
- Cyber Risks – cover for breach of your website and data, system recovery, brand protection, extortion by hackers, and multimedia liability which might include copyright infringement.
Why McKenzie Ross For Hospitality Insurance?
We understand your business.
McKenzie Ross is all about serving the hospitality industry. We pride ourselves upon our local focus and the support we provide to our hospitality clients. Our dedicated account management model means that you are gaining access to insurance experts who not only understand the intricacies of hospitality insurance but have worked in hospitality themselves and fully appreciate the unique risk exposures you have.
If the unexpected does happen, McKenzie Ross is there when you need us most. We have 25 years of insurance and risk management experience in hospitality risks and are well positioned to proactively assist your business with the guidance, support and advocacy required when claims occur.