Risk & Financial Services
All too often, we see ‘off the shelf’ insurance products purchased which do not recognise specific underlying risks to business, and as such may not achieve an optimum risk transfer.
Even if the product fits well initially, McKenzie Ross’ undertaking is to ensure that changes in the organisation’s risk profile feed into product design and selection.
To achieve this, a thorough process of risk analysis is completed which determines the key risks to a business, the financial impact if they are left undetected, then a consultative approach as to what risks the business is comfortable to retain and what needs to be transferred to an insurer.
- Personal Life, Disablement, Income Protection and Trauma advice
- Strategic business protection life cover including protecting the business owners in the event of death or disablement of key directors
- Wealth and Retirement Planning advice
- Investment strategies including direct share broking
- Commercial legal services assisting businesses with legal documentation, new structure establishment, conveyancing, workplace arrangements including employment agreements and estate planning requirements
- Establishing personal, Self-Managed and Employer Super Funds
- Property Investment and advice
We are excited by this opportunity to expand the services we can offer our clients as we are committed to protecting and building our clients assets and wealth for the future.
If you have need for the above services or would like a second opinion on any aspect of your financial affairs, please do not hesitate to contact our office for a complimentary meeting with an advisor.
PRPIA Pty Ltd, (ABN 61 144 888 433) trading as McKenzie Ross, is an authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee 234665.
Key Benefits Of Using McKenzie Ross
High level assurance that risks are transferred where intended.
A greater understanding of the risks retained in your organisation, some of which may require alternative management methods.
A formal process of risk identification that demonstrates good corporate governance to stakeholders.
Linkage between insurance and your organisation’s overall process for risk management.
Enhanced ability for ‘insurable’ risk to be transferred to insurance markets in the best possible light by demonstrating sophistication in identification and analysis.